- The Institution will remain closed on 14-04-2021 on the occasion of birth anniversary of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
- Extension of notice regarding suspension of in person classes in the wake of guidelines issued by the state's home department
- Notice regarding suspension of in person classes in the wake of guidelines issued by the state's home department
- The Institution will remain closed from 27-03-2021 to 31-03-2021 on the occasion of Holi and Shab-e- barat. The Institution will reopen on 1-04-2021 as usual.
- Revised 1st periodical exam schedule-2021
- The institution will remain closed on 11-03-2021 on the occasion of Mahashivratri.
- International Women's day will be celebrated on 8 March,2021
- Class routine for B.Tech ( all departments) w.e.f 1 March 2021
- Schedule of B.Tech 1st terminal exam
- Result of Bachelor of Technology (MKCET) Part-II Examination 2020 held in the month of Oct,2020
- Result of Bachelor of Technology (MKCET) Part-IV Examination 2020 held in the month of Oct,2020
- Result of Bachelor of Technology Part-IV Examination 2020 held in the month of Oct,2020 (BNMU, Madhepura)
- Result of Bachelor of Technology Part-II Examination 2020 held in the month of Oct,2020 (BNMU, Madhepura)
- Result of Bachelor of Technology Part-III Examination 2020 held in the month of Oct,2020 (BNMU, Madhepura)
- List of students of B.Tech 1st year(2019-2023) who are required to appear in the sessional exam going to be conducted from 06-02-2021 to 9-02-2021
- Class routine for B.Tech 4th year (2017 admitted batch)
- Class routine for B.Tech 3rd year (2018 admitted batch)
- Class routine for B.Tech 2nd year(2019 admitted batch) w.e.f 03-02-2021
- Class routine for B.Tech 1st year(2020 admitted batch) w.e.f 03-02-2021
- Notice regarding celebration of 72nd Republic day
- Notice regarding holiday on the occasion of Guru Govind Singh Jayanti
- Notice regarding holiday on the occasion of Makar Sankranti
- Sessional exam schedule for students of B.Tech 1st Year of Purnea University, Purnea-2020(A)
- Notice for commencement of classes In- Person
- Extension of notice uploaded on 24-12-2020 regarding holiday
- Rescheduled exam date of B.Tech 1st year (Purnea University) exam which was going to be held on 28-12-2020
- Notice regarding Christmas holiday
- Notice regarding online classes
- Schedule of sessional exam for the students of B.Tech 2nd year and 3rd year(Purnea University)
- Notice regarding rescheduled exam routine of B.tech. 1st year final University exam ( Purnea University)
- Class time table for newly admitted B.Tech Students of first year(2020-2024) w.e.f 14-12-2020
- Notice regarding issuance of admit card to B.Tech. 1st year students for University exam( Purnea University)
- Notice regarding submission of lab report for B.Tech 2nd year and 3rd year students (Purnea University)
- BPTPIA Notification for Bihar Private Combined Competitive Examination 2020, for admission in B.Tech. & Diploma(Polytechnic). Click here to download.
- Tentative class time table for online classes w.e.f 03/12/2020
- The Institute will remain closed on 30-11-2020 on the occasion of Gurunanak Jayanti. The Institute will reopen on 1-12-2020 as usual.
- The Institute will be remain closed on the occasion of Deepawali ,Chitragupta Puja and Chhath Puja from 14-11-2020 to 21-11-2020. The Institute will reopen on 23-11-2020 and the working hour will be 9:40 a.m to 4:10 p.m.
- Details of examination centre and programme for B.Tech Part-1 Examination, 2020(Purnea University, Purnea)
- Details of examination centre and programme for B.Tech Part-3 Examination, 2020(Purnea University, Purnea)
- Details of examination centre and programme for B.Tech Part-2 Examination, 2020(Purnea University, Purnea)
- The Institute will remain closed on 7-11-2020 on the occasion of third phase polling of Bihar Assembly Election. The Institute will reopen on 9-11-2020 as usual.
- The institute will remain closed on 30-10-2020 on the occasion of birth anniversary of Prophet Muhammad.
- Notice regarding sessional examination for 2nd year , 3rd year and 4th year students studying under BNMU, Madhepura
- Sessional schedule for final year students (BNMU-2020)
Welcome to Millia Education Trust
Technical education in India contributes a major share to the overall education system and plays a vital role in the socio-economic and over all development of our nation. Technical Education is instrumental in making the remarkable contribution to economic growth of our nation by way of required manpower production according to the needs of the Industry, Society and the Global World as a whole.Read More
The long awaited and strongly felt need of an Engineering and Technical Institute among the large number of youth of Purnea and the surrounding districts got quenched with the establishment of Millia Institute of Technology, under the aegis of Millia Educational Trust in the year 1989. It is a milestone and significant, in the extensive journey of Millia Educational Trust.Read More
It all began in 1976 when I was practicing as a successful Homoeopathic Doctor in Purnea. I had been rendering my medical services to the wailing, moaning, destitute, poor and ailing people of Purnea, which is still considered as economically, socially and educationally backward region of Bihar.Read More
Assistant Director Message
Technology is touching every aspect of our life and the society we live in. Since Independence, the technical education system in our country has grown into a fairly large-sized system, offering opportunities for education and training in a wide variety of trades and disciplines at a certificate, diploma, degree and many other levels in institutions located throughout the country. Technical education contributes a major share to the overall education system and plays a vital role in the social and economic development of our nation.Read More
Millia Institute of Technology (MIT) is the first Engineering College of Seemanchal region. The college was established by Millia Educational Society, Purnea in the year 1989. MIT was set up keeping in view the rapid technological growth and changes taking place in the industry. The college has a sprawling campus and state-of-the-art facilities and laboratories. The students at MIT have the best of facilities, conducive environment for studies and a dedicated faculty to guide them and lead them to success. Millia Institute of Technology (MIT) is a degree level Technical College, approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to B.N. Mandal University Madhepura and Purnea University, Purnea, Govt. of Bihar.Read More
- inube software solutions
- inube software solutions
SHAH MD AFZAL
- INDIAN RAILWAY