- Rescheduled timing w.e.f 16-06-2021
- Notice regarding celebration of World Environment Day
- Notice regarding holiday in the wake of order of Home Affairs, Government Of Bihar
- Notice in the wake of order of special secretary, Home Affairs, Government Of Bihar
- Notice for extension of online classes as per Purnea University guidelines
- The Institution will remain closed on 21-04-2021 on the occasion of Ram navami
- Notice for extension of online classes
- The Institution will remain closed on 14-04-2021 on the occasion of birth anniversary of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
- Extension of notice regarding suspension of in person classes in the wake of guidelines issued by the state's home department
- Notice regarding suspension of in person classes in the wake of guidelines issued by the state's home department
- The Institution will remain closed from 27-03-2021 to 31-03-2021 on the occasion of Holi and Shab-e- barat. The Institution will reopen on 1-04-2021 as usual.
Welcome to Millia Education Trust
Technical education in India contributes a major share to the overall education system and plays a vital role in the socio-economic and over all development of our nation. Technical Education is instrumental in making the remarkable contribution to economic growth of our nation by way of required manpower production according to the needs of the Industry, Society and the Global World as a whole.Read More
The long awaited and strongly felt need of an Engineering and Technical Institute among the large number of youth of Purnea and the surrounding districts got quenched with the establishment of Millia Institute of Technology, under the aegis of Millia Educational Trust in the year 1989. It is a milestone and significant, in the extensive journey of Millia Educational Trust.Read More
It all began in 1976 when I was practicing as a successful Homoeopathic Doctor in Purnea. I had been rendering my medical services to the wailing, moaning, destitute, poor and ailing people of Purnea, which is still considered as economically, socially and educationally backward region of Bihar.Read More
Assistant Director Message
Technology is touching every aspect of our life and the society we live in. Since Independence, the technical education system in our country has grown into a fairly large-sized system, offering opportunities for education and training in a wide variety of trades and disciplines at a certificate, diploma, degree and many other levels in institutions located throughout the country. Technical education contributes a major share to the overall education system and plays a vital role in the social and economic development of our nation.Read More
Millia Institute of Technology (MIT) is the first Engineering College of Seemanchal region. The college was established by Millia Educational Society, Purnea in the year 1989. MIT was set up keeping in view the rapid technological growth and changes taking place in the industry. The college has a sprawling campus and state-of-the-art facilities and laboratories. The students at MIT have the best of facilities, conducive environment for studies and a dedicated faculty to guide them and lead them to success. Millia Institute of Technology (MIT) is a degree level Technical College, approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to B.N. Mandal University Madhepura and Purnea University, Purnea, Govt. of Bihar.Read More
SHASHI RANJAN KUMAR
- RDD bihar
SHEKH SAHABUL ALI
- Gannon Dunkerley & Co., Ltd.
MD FAIZ AHMAD
- Shivalaya Construction Co.Pvt.Ltd.